Beekeepers! We Can Take Your Bee Equipment to Get Sterilized! March 08, 2016 09:05 1 Comment
Beekeepers! Rick will be bringing equipment to Iotron for sterilization next week. It’s a bit of a haul out to Port Coquitlam if you don’t have a vehicle, so if you have a “small amount” of Langstroth hive equipment you’d like him to truck over to get sterilized, here’s what you need to do:
- Visit this page https://richmondbeekeepersca.wordpress.com/club-activities/iotron/ and read about how it works
- The maximum amount of equipment we will accept from any person or group is $20 worth (per fee schedule in the link above). If you have more equipment than that, please make your own arrangements.
- Package and label your equipment as described on the linked page
- Tally up the fees you owe per the above page, and get exact change (tips appreciated though! :). Put it in an envelope clearly marked with your name, phone number, what equipment you’re paying for, and the $ total enclosed.
- Bring your equipment and payment to the store (649 E Hastings) no later than 6pm on Monday, March 14th.
- We will notify you when your equipment is ready for pickup at the store. Expected ready date is Friday, March 18th. Please plan to pick up your equipment within a week of that time.