Dried Kombucha SCOBY by Cultures for Health
If you're ready to start brewing kombucha immediately and can visit our store in person, we suggest our Fresh Kombucha SCOBYs. Otherwise, this is a fantastic alternative!
Brew delicious organic kombucha at home! Save money! Commercial kombucha sells for $3+ per bottle. Using a dried kombucha starter culture, brew your own kombucha for $2 per gallon or less. A kombucha starter culture consists of yeast and bacteria existing in a symbiotic relationship. When combined with sweetened tea and fermented for 7 to 30 days, the resulting kombucha beverage has a slightly carbonated zing and is packed full of B vitamins.
- Contains 1 dehydrated kombucha starter culture and 10 pH strips.
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
- Initial batch requires 30-day culturing time. Subsequent batches culture in 7-30 days.
- Reusable culture; transfer the culture from batch to batch
- With proper care, the culture can be used indefinitely to create delicious fermented tea
- Easy to make; can be flavored in a variety of ways.
Ingredients: Organic sugar, Organic black tea, Live active cultures
This product contains no GMO ingredients.
Also available as a whole kit!